Style Konsult founder & CEO and renowned image consultant Jen Auh’s new book STYiLES officially launched on August 22nd in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. Even as the image consultant field has grown tremendously in recent years, there are not many resources available for image consultants to access for continued learning and growth. The release of the book has marked a great milestone in the image consultant community, especially because it provides much time-tested advice. As an image consultant, Jen Auh is honored to be able to share years of her well-honed knowledge with fellow industry professionals.
Jen has succeeded in keeping the book simple and easily readable, yet still incredibly resourceful and aspirational. With over 20 years of experience, she has collected all of her most valuable experiences and compiled them in STYiLES’ pages. It also contains advice and inspiration from beloved clients as well as from respected fellow professionals across several industries.
Content you are guaranteed to find nestled within the pages of STYiLES
- What is so unique about the Style Konsult method? It all stems from a carefully crafted blend of expertise and knowledge. Seeing is believing, and confidence is the ultimate reassurance for a client. “When you speak with confidence, others listen. Confidence is the voice that leads to positive results.”
- The Law of Attraction is very present these days, and for good reason. Call it whatever you’d like, but it all boils down to the idea that “what you are is what you attract. More accurately, who you are is who you attract.” This means that an image consultant’s own personal brand is one of their most important tools.
- Clothes are only the beginning. Image consultants are responsible for guiding clients through a holistic transformation. This includes not only their clothes but their hair styles, color choices, accessories, and more. Author Jen Auh shares: “I have clients who have landed promotions, asked out their future spouses, or started businesses because of the inner courage that a new look gave them.”
- Be yourself! “When you capitalize on what sets you apart, you will build the brand that’s the perfect fit for you.” It is important to focus on your strengths and build your services around them so that you can optimize the experiences you provide for your clients. Additionally, if you are good at something, this means you will be confident while doing it. Not only will clients recognize this confidence, which will help you to gain their trust, you will also be infinitely more likely to wholeheartedly enjoy the work you are doing. “Identifying your top talent is a core element of rebranding. Your elite image consulting business must capitalize on your best assets.”
- Build a strong network. “The consulting business is all about people.” A good network of business partners, quality clients, and respected colleagues will give you a return ten times your initial investment. Oftentimes people will refer to the age-old adage: it is not who you are, it is who you know. There is truth in this statement. Investing in quality, reliable relationships will make your life as an image consultant so much easier.
- Who is your target audience? Identify your ideal market so that you can start working with those people. Different groups of people will need completely different image consulting experiences, so it is good to find the market fit that your talents will best serve. This entails gender, age, profession, and more. The more specific, the better you can tailor your marketing efforts.
- Know your worth. Carefully consider all the factors that go into the services you provide, and all the years of experience that have led you here. Develop your fee structure in a way that is fair. “Being consistent about your pricing sends the right message that you are confident about your service value.”
- You need STYiLES app. Through years of hard work and learning from experience, image consultant Jen Auh has “laid the groundwork for image consultants to source custom-tailored goods from Korea as well as stylish ready-to-wear and accessories from Europe, personalized K-beauty products, and more.” This is all done with ease and efficiency through the STYiLES app. It has been meticulously designed to be the perfect modern companion for image-conscious clients, elite image consultants, and specialized merchants. STYiLES brings the perfect look, global reach, and increased revenues at your fingertips. The app provides a premium image consulting experience.
Download the STYiLES app now on App Store or Google Play to start enjoying a premium image consulting experience. As well, the expert image consultant Jen Auh shares more tips and tricks on how to build an elite image consulting business in her first book STYiLES. The book is #1 International Bestseller, so get your copy and learn more about the world of professional image consulting.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.