The right outfit and attitude not only make people look great in their day to day, but also help them stand out on important occasions. Everyone has their own personal style, so what image consultants do is bring out the best version of people. They do not only guide people in improving their physical appearance, but also help them optimize relationships and lifestyle routines.
An image consultant is the professional in charge of guiding people to better understand their style, body, character, communication skills, and lifestyle in order to become the best version of themselves and polish up their wardrobes. Image consultants also tell people what haircut or grooming routines would best suit them according to what they want to convey.
The founder of Style Konsult & STYiLES and image consultant, Jen Auh, has been working with many clients over the years to improve their image and lifestyle. Here are some testimonials that prove the importance of image consulting and all its benefits:
- “Jen helped me uncover insights that for me just clicked and reminded me of who I really wanted to be and how to bring that out through my style.” – Evon
- “Working with Jen, I walked out of the session both more confident and re-inspired.”- Evon
- “Jen really helped me change my life as well as my personal identity and just made me become so much better looking, more confident, and happier.” – Jeremy Barnard
- “Jen advised me on fashion, grooming and lifestyle for a head-to-toe transformation. I feel much more stylish and confident.” – Marco
- “Head-to-toe, from skin care to clothes to accessories and even attitude, she covers it all.” – Jason
- “Jen has a wealth of knowledge to share about fashion, grooming, and personal style. She helped me establish a style foundation and consider the image that I want to project to the world.” – Tom
- “I think the most important part of the process that I valued was the in-depth discussion and alignment of the image I was seeking to create.” – Anthony
IMAGE CONSULTANTS MEET ALL THEIR CLIENTS’ NEEDS
An image consultant can help people enhance their images with comprehensive advice. Maybe, someone wants to look more professional or be more stylish. An image consultant adapts to the needs of every client to upgrade their style, boost their confidence, and improve their lifestyle.
Image consultants take criteria such as the shape of the client’s face, colorimetry, body type, and personal style to build a unique and personalized image. In addition to people’s daily activities, lifestyle and personal style, an image consultant chooses the wardrobe that not only makes people look good, but also gives them the projection they need and convey the message they want.
IMAGE AND WARDROBE CONSULTING
These are some of the steps that an image consultant follows when enhancing their clients’ images, which help them improve their style and boost their confidence:
On many occasions, people believe that skin tone is the only thing to take into account when choosing which colors suit them best. But, the reality is that it is a much deeper analysis than labeling people as tan-skinned, dark-skinned or white-skinned. Colorimetry also takes criteria such as eye color and hair tone to make an accurate recommendation.
Body and face type
Knowing the body and face types is important to choose those garments that, due to their features, flatter people. The size of the shoulders, hips, legs, and the torso length could help people know what type of clothes best suits their body type. People may be oval, rectangular, triangle or inverted triangle. The image consultant will help them better understand their body and choose the clothes that highlight their qualities.
Everyone leans towards a personal style. Suitable colors and patterns make people feel comfortable, and that is why an image consultant selects a well-fitting and high-quality variety of clothes. Knowing someone’s style and using it according to their daily activities could help them have a greater lifestyle and confidence.
An image consultant advises people on which casual or formal clothing flatters them to follow the right dress codes in the office, daily life or special events with their personal style. An image consultant teaches their clients to highlight their own personal style so they are more successful.
LIFESTYLE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Just as being positive and optimistic is very important to persist in achieving goals, working to project a good image is also key to feeling stronger to reach them. Feeling good with their image will undoubtedly help people to trust themselves more to face any challenge of their day to day.
Increasing people’s confidence will allow them to project positivism, as well as developing their social and work relationships much more naturally. And, if things don’t work out at first, self-assurance also helps people keep trying.
An image consultant knows how to address all the elements that make up a person’s image, from the communication and attitude to the way of expressing oneself. Image consultants are capable of getting their clients to project, through all these areas, the strengths of their personality.
An image consultant allows people to create their own image based on their character and the style they want to show, since many times people’s way of dressing or expressing themselves doesn’t fit with how they truly are and feel.
These are some of the aspects related to lifestyle and confidence that an image consultant improves in their clients’ lives:
- Visualize and define objectives
- Facilitates autonomy and empowerment
- Encourage creativity
- Seek the true identity and style
- Improve communication skills
- Increase motivation
- Reduce stress with a work-life balance
- Find emotional well-being
- Grow self-awareness
PERSONAL BENEFITS OF IMAGE CONSULTING
- Increase self-esteem: If people learn to embrace and enhance the best of themselves, they will feel more comfortable and that will have the energy to go out and succeed in achieving their goals.
- Increase confidence: Looking and feeling better will make people believe in themselves more and they will be able to face their day-to-day life, both professionally and personally, with more confidence.
- Save time and money: An image consultant will help people choose the clothes that they really need and that best suit them, and will teach them how to create different looks with the same clothes so that they get the most out of them.
- Improve personal and professional relationships: It is a consequence of everything else. As people will feel great about themselves, they will feel better with others and, therefore, they will project positivism and confidence.
Caring for your personal image is the key to success, which is why the STYiLES app offers the best tools for image consultants to enhance their client’s personal and professional images. Download the STYiLES app now on App Store or Google Play to enjoy a premium image consulting experience.
As well, the expert image consultant Jen Auh shares more tips and tricks on how to build an elite image consulting business in her first book STYiLES. The book is #1 International Bestseller, so get your copy and learn more about the world of professional image consulting.