Become an elite image consultant and take your business to the next level. Make the most of your background, knowledge, skills, and expertise to rebrand and scale up your business.
Set a clear goal that leads you to increase the quality of your services, find more clients, optimize your work, and save time. Keep in mind these 10 steps to become a high-end image consultant and grow your business:
- Be confident.
- Analyze and maximize your strengths.
- Evaluate whether you have the best people around you.
- Figure out the exact market you want to reach.
- Set a price that reflects your value.
- Spend time in the places where your chosen demographic hangs out.
- Find your confident voice and use it.
- Connect with people in your local community.
- Source the best resources from around the world.
- Invest in relationships with time, commitment, and generosity.
MAKE A PLAN AND PURSUE IT
Ask yourself the question that the founder of Style Konsult & STYiLES and expert image consultant, Jen Auh, suggests: “Where do I want to be in five years?” She affirms that identifying a specific goal is the first step toward reaching it. Jen recommends including the date when you will achieve it to use your time wisely.
In the process of rebranding and elevating your business to an elite level, remember to follow a strategy based on these steps:
- Define what your end result will be.
- Determine the steps and think of each one as a milestone along the way.
- Set the timeline for your project and evaluate if it is feasible.
- Take your time and keep working towards your goal at your own pace.
EXPAND YOUR INFLUENCE
- Get in the right mindset: Take steps toward becoming a corporation. Trust your instincts and be ambitious in a smart way.
- Build a team: Find others whose style and goals are similar to yours, and start working with them. Take your time to select the right people.
- Delegate and share your resources: Entrust your team members with responsibilities. Share your business resources and delegate tasks.
CONSULT OTHERS TO SCALE UP YOUR ELITE BUSINESS
As you scale up your business, you need a trusted business mentor who can guide and support you. For instance, Jen Auh tells a personal story in her first book STYiLES that shows a great example of the importance of consulting others to develop a successful business and grow professionally:
A former boss has been my mentor for over two decades. To this day, when I need advice, I call her up. The wisdom she shares is invaluable because of the many years she has spent in the business world. She knows me personally and understands my professional needs.
My mentor is also the person who put me in touch with my first life coach. At the time, I was considering the idea of starting my own business. I liked the idea of helping people look better, but I didn’t know where to start.
Consulting a life coach was a brilliant idea. It was great to have a professional I could talk to about my future. She helped me navigate my thoughts as I considered the idea of venturing into a full-time business. Because of her, I was able to prioritize and get things done right.
Jen Auh shares more tips and advice on how to build an elite image consulting business in her first book, from defining your market fit to communicating well with clients. The book is #1 International Bestseller, so get your copy and learn more about the world of elite image consulting.
As well, the STYiLES app offers you the best tools to become an elite image consultant, such as: premium personal shopping, custom tailoring, efficient client management and booking. Download the app now on App Store or Google Play to start scaling up your image consulting business.
For additional support, join the Global Image Consultants Network on LinkedIn.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.